AFT Arrow is a fluid dynamic simulation tool used to calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in gas piping and ducting systems.
To see more...
- Accurately simulate individual components and their interaction including effects of heat transfer, real gases and choked flow
- Tightly integrate equipment characteristics, analysis and output with your system’s schematic representation
- Utilize a wide array of features without sacrificing your need for a short learning curve
- Compare the performance of new designs and assure all design requirements are met.
- Identify and correct operational problems in installed systems
- Significantly improve the quality of systems engineering and produces less costly, more efficient and more reliable piping systems